Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March 30, 2026

Aloha e Tutu,

It's 'Ole Pau. End of 'ole or never-ending time. Can you see Mahina through the trees, Tutu?

Mahalo plenty for the great Sand Stars! The Muliwai, that magic place. Did you visit with Mo'o Jacob. He comes to me in the dreaming time and when I am confused about what is SOVEREIGN, he appears in his Mo'o body. I have you and Honey Man to thank for that. A birthday present that will last my whole life. Where ever I am I know my strength is in my mo'o, in my backbone. Being in Punana Leo and then Anuenue all this time we swim in the 'iewe, we know the language and live the culture. Tutu, I know that what we learn by being in Leo is what you didn't get at our age. Me and Lei'ohu, we live it for you. What we learn because you couldn't makes it better. Are you lubricating your sweet heart now, Tutu. The tears, are they flowing from your eyes?

I was on the web the other day, and see that there was a very cool exhibit at the Wing Luke Museum in Seattle in 2016. Tatau/Tattoo. I'm researching the history of tattoo for a school project. I think that exhibit had something go'in on. Do you folks Wing Luke? If you folks haven't been, it's free every first Thursday of the month.

xoxoxo to You and Honey Man!!!!
Kepa

No comments:

Post a Comment